Save the plastic waste and make your own liquid dish soap in a reusable container (I love it in a dark amber dispenser!)
- 2 cups just-boiled water
- 1 Tbs washing soda
- 1 Tbs Borax
- 2 Tbs vinegar (I use white distilled)
- ½ cup liquid castile soap (or grated solid soap)
- Optional: 10 drops essential oils (I like lavender, rosemary, orange, lemon or a combination of them)
- Mixing bowl
- Soap dispenser/container
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with a whisk or fork.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before transferring to dispenser. It will become more viscous as it cools.