Adapted from Bevin Clare
Fudge is the perfect medium in which to “hide” the turmeric – lay it on as thick as possible, and it still tastes great plus has all the benefits! The coconut oil serves as the oil solvent for the lipophilic curcuminoids, and a dash of black pepper to activate the anti-inflammatory goodness.
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ½ cup powdered turmeric (or more!)
- Quality dark chocolate block or bulk (800g of 70-80% dark chocolate)
- Dash of black pepper (up to 1 tsp)
- crushed nuts or seeds
- rose petals
- coconut flakes
- Himalayan sea salt
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir in turmeric powder and coconut oil. Sprinkle dash of black pepper.
- Before it hardens, pour into ice cube tray or other mold and let cool.
- Store in the freezer.